2000 Sea Ray Sundancer 260 Cuddy, 1996 Four Winns 205 Sundowner and More!
To complete your registration you must submit a Government Issued Photo ID. Registration for the auction will be accepted up until 5pm the day prior to auction closing. Please submit the Photo ID Form to be approved to bid.
- 2000 Sea Ray Sundancer 260 Cuddy Cabin, 1994 Bayliner 3555 Sunbridge Cuddy Cabin
- 1984 Tiara 2600 Continental Express, 1992 Bayliner Classic Series 2252
- 1983 Sea Ray 360 Aft Cabin, 1975 31′ Bayhead Tournament Fisherman
- 1996 Four Winns 205 Sundowner, 1993 29′ Baja Yacht 290 Sport Cruiser
- Yamaha & Other Outboard Engines
- 1982 British Aerospace Hawker 125-700A
- 1983 Dassault-Breguet Falcon 50
- 1968 Gulfstream G-II59
- 1984 Piper Cheyenne IV, PA-42-1000, No. N3SP
- 1980 Beech Baron E55, No. N142P
- 2016 Sonex Kit Aircraft
- More Items To Be Added
Wednesday, July 18 @ 11am ET – Wednesday, July 25 @ 11am ET
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 2 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Wednesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:02am, Lot 3 ends at 11:04am and so on.
Registration: Participation in a U.S. Treasury online auction requires the following steps:
- Create an Account: If you are a new bidder, please create an account and validate with credit card information (only required once).*
- Register: Go to the red “BID ONLINE” button at the top right of the page. Go to “Login” and login with your email address and password. Click on “Register to Bid” next to the auction you are interested.
- Submit Government Issued Photo ID: Each bidder must submit a Government-issued photo identification as a prerequisite of auction participation (i.e. driver’s license, military ID or passport). Please submit the Photo ID Form by 5pm the day prior to auction closing.
- Registration Approval: Once you have registered to bid for the specific auction you are interested, you will see on your registration as “REGISTRATION PENDING” until the required photo I.D., as well as any deposit, have been submitted and your account approved for that particular sale.
*Note: Credit cards are required during registration to verify your identity only. The credit card will be charged $1.00 for this process. This is an authorization only and the amount is released after verification. Bidders will need to accept the Terms & Conditions in order to establish an account.
Lots offered by the IRS-CI are noted in the catalog. The IRS-CI reviews all bidders for IRS-CI offered lots and approval may take up to three (3) business days. This does not change the requirements for payment. Please call ahead before pickup to ensure that the IRS-CI has approved your purchase.
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details. For lots that do not meet reserve, and the bid is approved after the sale, the Buyer will have 48 hours from the time notification is sent to make final payment.
Title will be conveyed via the below documents and will take up to 21 days for vessel and aircraft sales to be sent to Buyer. For information on Title Documents please contact CWS at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (855) 463-3183 option 3.
• Vessel Bill of Sale: Buyers will receive a clear title via a Coast Guard Bill of Sale for vessels and a SF-97 for boat trailers (if included).
• Aircraft: Buyers will receive clear title via a FAA Bill of Sale, AC Form 8050-2. Buyer will be provided the Bill of Sale along with the Court Order and/or Declaration of Forfeiture (When applicable).
Removal is the responsibility of, and at the expense and risk of Buyer. CWSAMS, nor the agencies represented, ship any property. If shipping is desired, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Therefore it is strongly recommended that buyers look into shipping arrangements prior to bidding.
Removal must be completed on or before the
- 7th business day from the sale closing date for Domestic property/merchandise
- 60th calendar date from the sale closing date for Export Only property/merchandise
- For aircraft, removal must be completed on or before the 7th business day from the date the buyer receives the FAA Bill of Sale.
Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.