Jewelry, Watches, Handbags & Much More!
Rolex, Breitling & Other Watches; Gold Rings, Chains & Other Jewelry; Large Wholesale Lots of Gold & Diamond Jewelry; Gold, Silver & Palladium Bars & Coins; Hermes, Louis Vuitton & Coach Bags; Apple iPhone 6’s, iPads & MacBook’s; TV’s, Bose Samsung, & Other Electronics; Auto Headlights, Headlamps & Other Export Only Property…Property located in Dayton, NJ, Pompano Beach, FL, Riverside, CA, Laredo, TX and Puerto Rico & Much More!
Tuesday, May 16 @ 11am ET – Tuesday, May 23 @ 11am ET*
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 2 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Tuesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:02am, Lot 3 ends at 11:04am and so on.
AECOM Preview times are from 9am – 3pm (local time)
- AECOM – Dayton: Monday, May 8, 111 Herrod Blvd, Dayton, N.J. 08810
- AECOM – Pompano: Thursday, May 11, 2951 N.W. 27th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
- AECOM – Riverside: Monday, May 15, 6711 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA 92507
- AECOM – Laredo: Thurday, May 18, 303 Union Pacific Blvd, Laredo, TX 78045
- Island Storage & Dist. Inc.: Thursday, 5/18, 9am-Noon (local time), Zona Libre de Comercio #61 Edificio #2 Puerta 1, Carretera 165 KM 2.4, Guaynabo, PR 00965
- Fuell’s Inc.: Friday, 5/19, 9am-Noon (local time), Cruce Davilla – Road 140, KM 64.4, Barceloneta, PR 00617
Go to Pay Bid Deposit to submit your $100 credit card authorization. You must login to submit the form. You will be approved and may place a bid when the sale goes live. The deposit is a hold on your line of credit. The deposit will be voided after the auction closes.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details. For lots that do not meet reserve, and the bid is approved after the sale, the Buyer will have 48 hours from the time notification is sent to make final payment.
Removal must be completed on or before the 7th business day from the sale closing date for Domestic property/merchandise, and the 60th calendar date from the sale closing date for Export Only property/merchandise. Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.