Over 125 lots
Property located in Pompano Beach, FL, Riverside, CA, Laredo, TX, Dayton, N.J. & Barceloneta, PR
Featuring: Watches (Rolex, Brietling, Movado, Gucci, Bvlgari…), Gold & Diamond Jewelry, Loose Diamonds,
(40+) $1,000 & $500 Bills, (7,500+) Silver Coins, Gold Coins & Bars, Designer Handbags & Footwear,
iPhones, iPads, Gaming Consoles, Electronics, Household Goods,
Aircraft & other assorted Parts, Export Only: Headlights, 150,000+ Metal Pipes & More!
Tuesday, December 5 @ 11am ET – Tuesday, December 12 @ 11am ET*
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 2 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Tuesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:02am, Lot 3 ends at 11:04am and so on.
- AECOM – Dayton, NJ: Tuesday, 11/28, 9am-3pm, AECOM – Dayton, 111 Herrod Blvd, Dayton, N.J. 08810
- AECOM – Pompano, FL: Thursday, Nov. 30 from 9am-3pm, 2951 N.W. 27th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
- Fuell’s Inc, PR: Friday, Dec. 1 from 9am-Noon, Cruce Davilla – Road 140, KM 64.4, Barceloneta, PR 00617
- AECOM – Riverside, CA: Monday, Dec. 4 from 9am-3pm, 6711 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA 92507
- AECOM – Laredo, TX: Thursday, Dec. 7 from 9am-Noon, 303 Union Pacific Blvd, Laredo, TX 78045
Go to Pay Bid Deposit to submit your $100 credit card authorization. You must login to submit the form. You will be approved and may place a bid when the sale goes live. The deposit is a hold on your line of credit. The deposit will be voided after the auction closes.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details. For lots that do not meet reserve, and the bid is approved after the sale, the Buyer will have 48 hours from the time notification is sent to make final payment.
Removal must be completed on or before the 7th business day from the sale closing date for Domestic property/merchandise, and the 60th calendar date from the sale closing date for Export Only property/merchandise. Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.