Drayage Float Hoses – (1 lot)
Property located in Riverside, CA & Dayton, N.J.
Mainline Float Hoses (8) EA
– Mainline Float Hoses, Length: 40′ EA, Weight: Approx. 13,250 lbs. EA, 106,000 lbs. Total. Hoses Marked: GIS T-Rubber GLDD 661100-8. See Photos for Additional Details.
Special Terms: By participating in this auction, Bidders agree to comply with all applicable laws pertaining to the possession, transportation and use of hoses. Removal is at the expense, risk and liability of the Buyer. AECOM will move the hoses to the loading dock and place them onto Buyer’s transport vehicle. Buyer may, at their discretion and cost, use the same transportation company that brought the hoses to the current storage facility to ship the property. This companies information will be provided to the high bidder. Case#: CS2017140100012301001
Location: Dayton, NJ
Tuesday, February 6 @ 11am ET – Tuesday, February 13 @ 11am ET*
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 2 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Tuesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:02am, Lot 3 ends at 11:04am and so on.
- AECOM – Dayton, NJ: Monday, February 5th, 9am-12noon (Mainline Float Hoses), 111 Herrod Blvd, Dayton, N.J. 08810
- AECOM – Riverside, CA: Wednesday, February 7th, 9am-12noon, 6711 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA 92507
- Create an account and validate with credit card information (only required once).
- Visit auctions.cwsmarketing.com and click on “Register to Bid” next to auction.
- You may find bidding steps in our How to Guide.
Note: Credit cards are required during registration to verify your identity only. The credit card will be charged $1.00 for this process. This is an authorization only and the amount is released after verification. Bidders will need to accept the Terms & Conditions in order to establish an account.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details. For lots that do not meet reserve, and the bid is approved after the sale, the Buyer will have 48 hours from the time notification is sent to make final payment.
Removal must be completed on or before the 7th business day from the sale closing date for Domestic property/merchandise, and the 60th calendar date from the sale closing date for Export Only property/merchandise. Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.