14 World-Class Show Jumper Horses
- Create an Account: If you are a new bidder, please create an account
- Register: Click on Register to Bid next to the February 19-26 Show Jumper Horse Auction.
- Bid Deposit/Preview Registration Form: Bidders must submit a $50,000 cashier’s check or bank wire deposit, along with the Bid Deposit/Preview Registration Form no later than 2pm February 25th.
- Registration Approval: Once you have created an account, registered for the horse auction and submitted your deposit and Bid Deposit/Preview Registration Form, you will see on your registration screen “REGISTRATION PENDING” until your account is approved (May take up to 24 hours). Once approved, login and bid.
- Questions:: Email email@example.com or call 855-463-3183
Previews are for registered bidders and two guests only. Reservations are required. There is limited access to the preview showings, which is on a first-come first-serve reservation basis only.
- Group Showings of all Horses:
- Mondays, January 28, February 4 & 11, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Delray Beach, Florida area – Address provided to registered attendees only.
- Bidders will need to submit a Bid Deposit/Preview Registration Form for access to the preview.
Showings will only be during the dates and times indicated above. Access will not be allowed to non-registered individuals or parties.
Tuesday, February 19 @ 11am ET – Tuesday, February 26 @ 11am ET
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 2 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Wednesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:02am, Lot 3 ends at 11:04am and so on.
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.