14 World-Class Show Jumper Horses
- No Buyer’s Premium
- Preview Jumping Videos
- Updated Photos
- Flexion Test Schedule
- 2/11 Last Opportunity to See Horses Jump In Person
- Health Certificates
- Coggins Reports
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates are on each of the horses lot pages
- Create an Account: If you are a new bidder, please create an account
- Register: Click on Register to Bid next to the February 19-26 Show Jumper Horse Auction.
- Bid Deposit: A $50,000 bid deposit is required to bid. If you will not be attending a preview, please submit the Appropriate Forms by 2pm February 25.
- Reservations are required to attend a scheduled preview.
- There is no deposit required to attend the preview.
- Previews are January 28, February 4 and 11.
- Fill out and submit the Appropriate Forms.
- Access will not be granted to those not on the attendance list.
- Riding of the horses by preview attendees or auction participants will not be permitted.
- Questions: Email email@example.com or call (855) 463-3183
Inspection & Preview Times: Attendance to the below scheduled previews is by appointment only, and will only be granted to registered auction bidders or those submitting the Preview Registration Form along with the required information. Each preview attendee will be allowed to bring two guests. Scheduled previews are only for those interested in participating in the auction and not open to the general public or members of the press. No exceptions will be made for access.
There is limited access to the preview showings, which is on a first-come first-serve, by appointment only basis only. Those attending a preview must be on the attendance list for that day’s showing and must show photo ID to gain access.
- Group Showings of all Horses:
- Mondays, January 28, February 4 & 11, 11:00am-3:00pm
- Delray Equestrian Center, 14830 Smith Sundy Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Download the Preview Registration Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation email will sent upon approval.
- Showings will only be during the dates and times indicated above. Access will not be allowed to those without a confirmed reservation. Registered bidders may also schedule an appointment to allow their personal veterinarian do a limited, non-invasive physical inspection on the Tuesdays following the group previews. Email email@example.com with this request. Bidders are urged to view the horses prior to bidding. Failure to inspect shall not constitute cause for cancellation of sale. The horses are available to be seen only at the scheduled preview showings below and by appointment only at designated times for visual examination by a veterinarian representing registered bidders.
Showings will only be during the dates and times indicated above. Access will not be allowed to non-registered individuals or parties.
When available, CWS may, at its discretion, provide photographs, “stock photos”, or a video presentation as a courtesy to bidders. Bidders are warned against bidding on any horses(s) based solely on the basis of this information. No warranty will be made in relation to these samples or photographs.
Tuesday, February 19 @ 11am ET – Tuesday, February 26 @ 11am ET
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 10 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Wednesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:10am, Lot 3 ends at 11:20am and so on.
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.