Watches, Gold Coins, Handbags, Electronics, General Merchandise & More!
Property located in Riverside CA, Dayton NJ, Pompano Beach FL, Laredo TX and Puerto Rico
REGISTER TO BID:
- Create an Account: If you are a new bidder, please create an account
- Register: Go to Auctions and click on “Register to Bid” next to the auction you are interested.
- Submit Government Issued Photo ID Before 5:00pm Day Prior To Auction Closing: Bidders must submit a Government-issued Photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport…) for each new sale as a prerequisite of auction participation.
- Registration Approval: Once you have registered and submitted your photo ID, you will see on your registration,”REGISTRATION PENDING” until your account is approved (May take up to 24 hours). Once approved, login and bid.
Tuesday, March 5 @ 11am ET – Tuesday, March 12 @ 11am ET*
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 1 minute. For example Lot 1 ends Tuesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:01am, Lot 3 ends at 11:02am and so on.
Registration: Participation in a U.S. Treasury online auction requires the following steps:
- Create an Account: If you are a new bidder, please create an account and validate with credit card information (only required once).*
- Register: From cwsmarketing.com click on the red “BID ONLINE” at the top right of the page. Go to “Login” and login with your email address and password. Click on “Register to Bid” next to the auction you are interested.
- Submit Government Issued Photo ID: Each bidder must submit a Government-issued photo identification as a prerequisite of auction participation (i.e. driver’s license, military ID or passport). Please submit the Photo ID Form by 5pm the day prior to auction closing.
- Registration Approval: Once you have registered to bid for the specific auction you are interested, you will see on your registration as “REGISTRATION PENDING” until the required photo I.D., as well as any deposit, have been submitted and your account approved for that particular sale.
*Note: Credit cards are required during registration to verify your identity only. The credit card will be charged $1.00 for this process. This is an authorization only and the amount is released after verification. Bidders will need to accept the Terms & Conditions in order to establish an account.
Lots offered by the IRS-CI are noted in the catalog. The IRS-CI reviews all bidders for IRS-CI offered lots and approval may take up to three (3) business days. This does not change the requirements for payment. Please call ahead before pickup to ensure that the IRS-CI has approved your purchase.
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details. For lots that do not meet reserve, and the bid is approved after the sale, the Buyer will have 48 hours from the time notification is sent to make final payment.
Removal must be completed on or before the 7th business day from the sale closing date for Domestic property/merchandise, and the 60th calendar date from the sale closing date for Export Only property/merchandise. Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.