14 World-Class Show Jumper Horses
- Auction Registration: Open until 2/25, 5:00pm
- No Buyer’s Premium Charged
- Breeding Soundness Reports for Hardrock Z & Ricore Now Available
- Preview Jumping Videos
- Health Certificates, Coggins Reports & Radiographs for all Horses
- Updates are on each of the horses lot pages
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create an Account: If you are a new bidder, please create an account
- Register: Click on Register to Bid next to the February 19-26 Show Jumper Horse Auction.
- Bid Deposit: A $50,000 bid deposit is required to bid. If you will not be attending a preview, please submit the Appropriate Forms by 2pm February 25.
Tuesday, February 19 @ 11am ET – Tuesday, February 26 @ 11am ET
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 10 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Wednesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:10am, Lot 3 ends at 11:20am and so on.
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.