Luxury and Designer Watches, Gold & Diamond Jewelry, 1000’s of Collector & Gold Coins, Electronics, General Merchandise and Export Only Items.
Live In-Person Auction Bidders: Registration is completed at the sale center during the preview, September 24th, 10:00am-3:00pm, and on the day of the sale beginning at 8am. Auction bidding starts at 9AM ET on September 25, 2019 at AECOM, 2951 NW 27th Ave., Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Absentee Bidders: If you are unable to attend the live auction in Pompano Beach, FL on Sept 25, bidders may submit absentee bids online. Please complete the online registration steps below to submit absentee bids.
- Step #1 – New Bidders: Please REGISTER HERE to create an account*. To create an account, credit cards are required to verify your identity only. The credit card will be authorized $1.00 for this process. This is an authorization only and the amount is released after verification. Bidders will need to accept the Terms & Conditions in order to establish an account.
- Step #2 – Register To Bid: Click on REGISTER TO BID next to the specific auction you are interested in.
- Step #3 – Bid Deposit $5000: After completing Steps #1 & #2 you will see on your account, “REGISTRATION PENDING” until the completion of Step #3 and you have been approved to bid. Complete the Online Bid Deposit Form with bid deposit of $5000 by credit card. This is an authorization only. It places a hold on your line of credit. The amount is captured only if the bidder is successful. For unsuccessful bidders the transaction is voided. Bidders must upload a copy of their Government-issued PHOTO ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport…) via the online bid deposit form for each auction.
- Step #4 – Registration Approval: Please allow up to 24 hours from the completion of Steps #1-#3 for bidding approval. Once approved, follow the steps below to submit absentee bids.
- For questions on auction registration, please email email@example.com or call 855-463-3183 ext. 2.
September 24, 10am-3pm (No preview day of sale)
2951 NW 27th Ave.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Lots offered by the IRS-CI are noted in the catalog. The IRS-CI reviews all bidders for IRS-CI offered lots and approval may take up to three (3) business days. This does not change the requirements for payment. Please call ahead before pickup to ensure that the IRS-CI has approved your purchase.
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details. For lots that do not meet reserve, and the bid is approved after the sale, the Buyer will have 48 hours from the time notification is sent to make final payment.
Removal is the responsibility of, and at the expense and risk of Buyer. CWSAMS, nor the agencies represented, ship any property. If shipping is desired, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Therefore it is strongly recommended that buyers look into shipping arrangements prior to bidding.
Removal must be completed on or before the
- 7th business day from the sale closing date for Domestic property/merchandise
- 60th calendar date from the sale closing date for Export Only property/merchandise
- For aircraft, removal must be completed on or before the 7th business day from the date the buyer receives the FAA Bill of Sale.
Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.