2012 Paritetboat LOOKER 440S Hydrofoil Yacht located in Miami, Florida
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Step #1 – New Bidders: New bidders please REGISTER HERE to create an account*.
- Step #2 – Register To Bid: Click on REGISTER TO BID next to the specific auction you are interested in.
- Step #3 – Bid Deposit $10,000: After completing Steps #1 & #2 you will see on your account, “REGISTRATION PENDING” until the completion of Step #3 and you have been approved to bid. Complete the Online Bid Deposit Form with bid deposit of $10,000 by credit card. This is an authorization only. It places a hold on your line of credit. The amount is captured only if the bidder is successful. Unsuccessful bidders the transaction is voided. For each auction, bidders must upload a copy of their Government-issued PHOTO ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport…) via the online bid deposit form.
- Step #4 – Registration Approval: Please allow up to 24 hours from the completion of Steps #1-#3 for bidding approval.
- For questions on auction registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-463-3183 ext. 2.
Monday, August 19, 9am-12noon
2277 NW 14th Street
Miami, FL 33125
POC: George Zarcadoolas
Wednesday, August 14 @ 11am ET – Wednesday, August 21 @ 12 Noon ET
*Please Note: End times are staggered every 2 minutes. For example Lot 1 ends Wednesday at 11am, Lot 2 ends at 11:02am, Lot 3 ends at 11:04am and so on.
Lots offered by the IRS-CI are noted in the catalog. The IRS-CI reviews all bidders for IRS-CI offered lots and approval may take up to three (3) business days. This does not change the requirements for payment. Please call ahead before pickup to ensure that the IRS-CI has approved your purchase.
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details. For lots that do not meet reserve, and the bid is approved after the sale, the Buyer will have 48 hours from the time notification is sent to make final payment.
Removal is the responsibility of, and at the expense and risk of Buyer. CWSAMS, nor the agencies represented, ship any property. If shipping is desired, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Therefore it is strongly recommended that buyers look into shipping arrangements prior to bidding.
Removal must be completed on or before the
- 7th business day from the sale closing date for Domestic property/merchandise
- 60th calendar date from the sale closing date for Export Only property/merchandise
- For aircraft, removal must be completed on or before the 7th business day from the date the buyer receives the FAA Bill of Sale.
Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.