North American SNJ-5 “Pilot Maker” Aircraft, Registration # N52006, Serial #52006
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Step #1 – New Bidders: New bidders please REGISTER HERE to create an account*.
- Step #2 – Register To Bid: Click on REGISTER TO BID next to the specific auction you are interested in.
- Step #3 – Bid Deposit $500: After completing Steps #1 & #2 you will see on your account, “REGISTRATION PENDING” until the completion of Step #3 and you have been approved to bid. Complete the Online Bid Deposit Form with bid deposit of $500 by credit card. This is an authorization only. It places a hold on your line of credit. The amount is captured only if the bidder is successful. Unsuccessful bidders the transaction is voided. For each auction, bidders must upload a copy of their Government-issued PHOTO ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport…) via the online bid deposit form.
- Step #4 – Registration Approval: Please allow up to 24 hours from the completion of Steps #1-#3 for bidding approval.
- For questions on auction registration, please email email@example.com or call 855-463-3183 ext. 2.
Thursday, Sept. 12 @ 9am PT – Tuesday, Sept. 17 @ 9am PT
Some merchandise in this sale has a reserve price. When the auction closes, each lot will display either SOLD or ENDED. SOLD indicates the reserve (if there is a reserve) was met, and a payment email will be sent to the high bidder. ENDED indicates all final bids did not meet the reserve. In this case, CWSAMS will ask the seller if they will accept the high bid. If the seller accepts the high bid, an email notice confirming the approval will be sent to the high bidder, along with payment instructions.
Final payment must be made by Thursday, September 19, 10:00am Pacific, by bank wire, cashier’s check (Made payable to CWS Marketing Group), or credit card. NO EXTENSIONS FOR FINAL PAYMENT. See below for details on each payment method.
Buyers will be charged 9.5% CA sales tax. Sales tax is calculated on the total of the bid price + the Buyer’s Premium. Sales tax is paid at the time of Final Payment. Only buyers with a valid CA aircraft broker’s license or those registering the aircraft outside of the state of CA are exempt from paying sales tax. For information on taxes check with the appropriate state franchise tax board.
A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount.
Removal is by appointment only and must be completed by September 27th. Removal appointments must be made with Sean Fraley at 714-264-5740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property must be paid in full before removal. A Paid Invoice is required for removal and will be provided to the high bidder within one business day of payment in full. For items requiring multiple days for removal, Buyer must sign a release taking full custody of property and releasing the County of Los Angeles, the estates represented and CWS Marketing Group of any liability to the property purchased. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to remove the merchandise purchased by the removal date. Removal is at the expense, liability, and risk of the buyer. Buyer is required to make any necessary arrangements for removal. BUYER AND VENDOR MUST SIGN PROPERTY/MERCHANDISE RELEASE DOCUMENT AS PROOF OF DELIVERY TO BUYER. NO EXTENSIONS FOR PROPERTY/MERCHANDISE RELEASE. Any continued storage beyond the removal date is strictly between the Buyer and the storage vendor, is not guaranteed, and is at the expense and liability of the Buyer.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.