- 2011 Ferrari SA Aperta
- 2011 Ferrari 599xx
- 2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
- 2005 Porsche Carrera GT
Attending the car auction previews on February 4th or 5th requires interested parties to RSVP by submitting the Preview RSVP Form.
- Tuesday, February 4, 10:00am-3:00pm
Ferrari of Austin, 6201 S IH 35 Frontage Rd,
Austin, TX 78744 – (Vehicles started at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm).
- Wednesday, February 5, 4:00pm-6:00pm
Circuit of The Americas, 9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd., Event Center A, Austin, TX 78617 – (Vehicles started at 4:30pm and 5:30pm).
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please note that Bid Live-In-Person Registration is ONLY for those who will be attending the auction in person.
- Fill out the online Live-In-Person Only Registration Form and submit refundable bid deposit and photo ID.
- Registration must be completed by 10:00am the day of sale.
Bid Online Simulcast:
- Please note that Bid Online Simulcast Registration is ONLY for those who will be bidding via online simulcast.
- Registration for Simulcast Bidding ends 10:00am eastern day of sale.
- Step #1 – New Bidders: New bidders please REGISTER HERE to create an account*.
- Step #2 – Register To Bid: Click on REGISTER TO BID next to the specific auction you are interested in.
- Step #3 – Simulcast Registration Form: After completing Steps #1 & #2 you will see on your account, “REGISTRATION PENDING” until the completion of Step #3 and you have been approved to bid. Complete the Simulcast Only Registration Form with bid deposit of $25000 by credit card. This is an authorization only. It places a hold on your line of credit. The amount is captured only if the bidder is successful. For unsuccessful bidders the transaction is voided. For each auction, bidders must upload a copy of their Government-issued PHOTO ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport…) via the online bid deposit form to complete registration.
- Step #4 – Registration Approval: Please allow up to 24 hours from the completion of Steps #1-#3 for bidding approval. An auction link to access the simulcast bidding will be emailed to you.
- For questions on auction registration, please email email@example.com or call 855-463-3183 ext. 2.
- Tuesday, February 4, 10:00am-3:00pm, Ferrari of Austin, 6201 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78744 (Vehicles started at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm).
- Wednesday, February 5, 4:00pm-6:00pm, Circuit of The Americas, 9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd., Event Center A, Austin, TX 78617 (Vehicles started at 4:30pm and 5:30pm).
Lots offered by the IRS-CI are noted in the catalog. The IRS-CI reviews all bidders for IRS-CI offered lots and approval may take up to three (3) business days. This does not change the requirements for payment. Please call ahead before pickup to ensure that the IRS-CI has approved your purchase.
Monday, February 10, 2:00pm eastern via bank wire.
Removal is the responsibility of, and at the expense and risk of Buyer. CWSAMS, nor the agencies represented, ship any property. If shipping is desired, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Therefore it is strongly recommended that buyers look into shipping arrangements prior to bidding.
Removal must be completed on or before Friday, February 14, 2:00pm central.
Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the Buyer with the storage vendor only after Buyer has received the necessary Property Release Document. Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal device or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.