Two Lots to feature 37,000+ Bottles Of Assorted Liquor, Wine & Beer Sold In Bulk
Bid Requirement: A $10,000 bid deposit & a valid wholesale or retail liquor license, or a signed Export Affidavit, is required to bid.
Please click here to submit your deposit and a valid wholesale or retail liquor license
Please click here to see auction catalog
Please note, items are located in two different locations. Some items are located at the AECOM – Riverside warehouse in Riverside, CA and the remaining items are located at Americold in Rancho Dominguez, CA. Please see preview dates & locations below.
Tuesday, October 24 @ 1pm ET – Tuesday, October 31 @ 1pm ET
Bid Deposit: A $10,000 Bid Deposit via cashier’s check or bank wire is required to bid.
- Cashier’s Check Deposit: Cashier’s check deposit must be made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. U.S. funds only. Fill out the BID DEPOSIT FORM and mail it along with the $10,000 cashier’s checks, via overnight delivery to ensure arrival, to CWSAMS 10611 Balls Ford Road, Suite 140, Manassas VA 20109, Attn: Online Auction. Once the deposit is received an email confirmation will be sent to the bidder indicating they are able to log into the auction. Registered bidders who are NOT the successful high bidder will have their cashier’s check returned within five business days from the sale date.
- Bank Wire Deposit: TO submit the $10,000 bid deposit via bank wire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive bank wire information. Once the wire is submitted, fill out the BID DEPOSIT FORM, including the wire confirmation number, and email it to email@example.com. Once the deposit is received an email confirmation will be sent to the bidder indicating they are able to log into the auction. Registered bidders who are NOT the successful high bidder will have their bank wire returned within five business days from the sale date.
– Americold – Monday, Oct. 30 from 9am-Noon. PLEASE NOTE: Removal must occur between Nov. 13 – 20.
– AECOM Riverside – Friday, October 27 from 9am – 2pm. 6711 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA 92507. From Sycamore Canyon and Eastridge, take Eastridge west to River Run and turn left. River Run dead ends into the facility parking lot. Enter building on the left.
There is a reserve price. If the reserve price is not met, the bid screen will show “Reserve: Not Met“.
All items must be paid in full within 48 hours (2 business days) from time the bid approval email is sent by bank wire or cashier’s check only. Cashier’s checks are made payable to CWS Marketing Group, Inc. See terms of sale for submission details.
- Property located at Americold is able to be removed beginning November 13th, and must be removed by November 21st. All removal is by appointment only.
- Property located at AECOM Riverside must be removed within 21 business days of the sale date. All removal is by appointment only.
- If exporting the property, lots must be removed from the storage facilities according to the above dates, and must be exported from the U.S. within 60 calendar days of sale.
- Please see Removal Details for complete removal information.