Wearing Apparel, Bulk Fabric
Export Only Headlights
Household Electronics & Appliances
Designer Handbags, Fine Jewelry & Watches
Gold & Silver Bars & Coins
Peter Lik Photographs, Sports Memorabilia…
- Gold & Diamond Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets & Earrings; Precious & Semi-Precious Stone Jewelry
- 70+ Designer Handbags & Wallets: Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, Cartier…
- 80+ Luxury Watches: Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Omega, Hublot, Ulysse Nardin, Tag Heuer & More.
- $400,000+ in Gold & Silver Bars, Rounds & Coins; U.S. Collector Silver Dollars (1870’s-1920’s)
- Peter Lik Signed and Numbered Individual Photographs & Suites
- Sports Memorabilia (Many Signed Pieces): Baseball, NBA, NFL & College Basketball & Football; Golf…Photographs, Footballs, Baseballs, Basketballs, Jerseys, Helmets…
- Kitchen Aid Mixers, Epson Projectors, Dyson & Neato Botvac Vacuums, Wusthof Kitchen Knife Sets, Sonos Speakers, Garmin Echo Chirp Fishing GPS,NEST Security Cameras, Horse Saddles, Stetson Hats, Gold & Diamond Belt Buckle…
- Bulk Lots & Export Items: 900+ RC Drones, Switches & Wafers, 240+ Pallets of Fabric, 15,000 Assorted Export Headlamps, Solar Panels…
Click on the images or links below to view galleries.
Tuesday, October 16, 9am-3pm
6711 Sycamore Canyon Blvd
Riverside, CA 92507
(Access to building is just west of Sycamore Canyon, off of Eastridge and River Run – Look for signs)
- Tuesday, October 16, from 9am-3pm (Preview Day)
- Wednesday, October 17 starting at 8am (Auction Day)
Written Bids may be submitted in person or by registered mail and are subject to the same terms and conditions of sale as those bidders physically present at the auction. You may download the Written Bid Form. If the item you wish to place a written bid on is lotted with other property you must bid on the entire lot, not the individual item. Written bids may be used as the opening bid. Written bids are not bid incrementally, but are a fixed offer to purchase the listed items at the stated bid amount.
Lots offered by the IRS-CI are noted in the catalog. The IRS-CI reviews all bidders for IRS-CI offered lots and approval may take up to three (3) business days. This does not change the requirements for payment. Please call ahead before pickup to ensure that the IRS-CI has approved your purchase.
Final payment must be made by 3:30 PM ET on Friday, October 19, 2018 at AECOM, 6711 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA 92507, via cash, cashier’s check, bank wire or credit card.
Property/merchandise must be paid in full before removal — no partial release of any lots. All property/merchandise in a lot must be released to original buyer at one time. Only non IRS-CI, “Hand carried” items will be released on the day of sale. Release will begin approximately one hour following the end of the auction on sale day. Removal is by appointment only and must be completed by October 25th, 2018 for domestic property/ merchandise and December 17, 2018 for export only property/merchandise. Buyer must present a photo I.D. at the time of property/merchandise release.
CWSAMS has made every reasonable effort to facilitate online bidding. However, it is possible that technical problems and transmission issues may arise and affect the CWSAMS website, bidding system and/or computer or server or your computer, personal devise or software which is beyond the control of CWSAMS. By bidding online Bidder acknowledges that CWSAMS is not responsible for technical problems or transmission issues associated with a bid and that, in the event technical problems interfere with or prevent a bid, it may be necessary to withdraw items from bidding due to technical errors or uncontrollable circumstances. Further, in the event of the occurrence of a technical problem during any bid in any auction, CWSAMS in its sole discretion reserves the right to declare an item sold, postpone or cancel the auction, extend the bidding time for this auction and/or re-list the property for auction at another date and time. The decision of CWSAMS on this matter shall be final. Bidder acknowledges that, by bidding in any auction held by CWSAMS, Bidder accepts the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer.